Prof. Wim Heijman
|Name: Heijman, Wilhelmus Johannes Maria
Date of birth: February 2, 1953
Address: Eekmolenweg 4, 6703 AM Wageningen.
Marital status: Married
Languages: Dutch: excellent; English, German: good; French: moderate
PhD. Agricultural and Environmental Sciences, Wageningen University, MSc General Economics, Catholic University Tilburg, MSc Human Geography, State University of Utrecht.
2000-present Professor of Regional Economics, Wageningen University
1992-present Associate professor, Wageningen Agricultural University, Chair of Economics of Consumers and Households.
1982-1992 Assistant professor, Wageningen Agricultural University, Department of General Economics.
1984-1986 Tutor of economics, Open University, Nijmegen.
1981-1982 Teacher of economics, Thorbecke Grammar School, Utrecht.
1980-1981 Assistant 'Geographical Institute', State University of Utrecht.
1980-1981 Teacher of economics, State Agricultural School, Utrecht.
1976-1979 Teacher of economics, Schoevers, Tilburg.
- Editor “Apstract”, Journal of the Network for the MBA in Agribusiness and Commerce
- Secretary Foundation LEB.
- University Quality Assessment Team, Czech University of Life Sciences, Prague
- Editor Mansholt Papers.
- Chairman Programme Board Management, Economics and Consumer Studies,Wageningen University.
- Chairman International Board for the MBA in Agribusiness and Commerce.
- Chamber of Commerce, Arnhem: MBA-lecturer General Economics.
- Treasurer Foundation ‚Cereales‘, the publisher of the university weekly.
- Programme director MSc programme Agricultural Economics and Management,Wageningen Agricultural University.
- Member of the Board of the European MSc certificate.
- Maastricht School of Management. Lecturer Course in Environmental Management.
- Chairman departmental council Department „Economics and Social Sciences“Wageningen University.
- Manager Department of General Economics.
- Member evaluation committee Agricultural University Prague.
- Member evaluation committee Technical University Kaunas.
- Member University Council, Wageningen Agricultural University, chairman FinancialCommission.
- Co-convenor congress ‚Environmental Policy in a market economy‘.
- Treasurer Personnel union O&O, Wageningen Agricultural University.
- Treasurer of Dutch Students Sports Foundation (NSSS).
- Member commission for students affairs, Catholic University Tilburg.
- Chairman/treasurer of students sports organization ‚Pendragon‘.